A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow web pages, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize the user.
- Technical Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store contents for dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a set of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language, type of browser through which accesses the service, regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are the ones that allow their responsible the monitoring and analysis of users` behavior of the websites they are linked to. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of their users, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements according to the analysis of the usage data the users do.
- Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient and possible way, of advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient and possible way, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he/she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising according to them.
How to block or remove cookies installed on your computer
If you prefer not to enable cookies, you can block or delete them in your browser: